Sunday, April 5, 2015

Crabfest 2015

Lest the world never witness the splendor, I give you CRABFEST 2015.









We keep the guest list revolving because Crabfest needs to be savored and that's best done with a small, select group. Every year I want to invite everyone I know, and also everyone I see or talk to. It's really hard to hold back. This year I promised Lauren we'd keep it small for reals, and we mostly did, but I couldn't help inviting our favorite neighbors, Craig and Lisa, especially because they're moving sometime in the next couple of months. Had to seize that day.

Always I wonder if we have enough crab and always the miracle of the loaves and crabs occurs and I have at least one rascally claw left to enjoy the next day all by m'self. It was a great day and I decided I prefer cold crab to warm crab. So what?

No comments:

Post a Comment