Tuesday, November 2, 2010

thank you, sadie (married lady)






this is a belated post to remember a not-so-distant day of partying that was brought to us by a nice lady who decided to hitch her wagon to a nice boy {now, pull!}. we mecca'ed ourselves from pasadena to orem and were so glad we did. what a party.
Little received her first proposal of marriage and Wee got schooled in dance-floor moves. quoth Max: "you can't stop the beat."
later we visited friends and almost got burned up in a fire.
to be continued...

2 comments:

  1. oh yay. thanks for this.

    was the fire you speak of the fiery depths of hell?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I'm glad to see these photos since I didn't get any myself. I totally LOVED having you guys here and was blown away that you wanted to and COULD come. I wouldn't change a thing. Except maybe that I didn't get to hang out and party with you all during the main event. I did, however, get to make a boutonniere for the mini groom and his pretend bride.

    ReplyDelete